Monday, January 30, 2012

Satu permulaan...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.....
At last...1 of my wish came true..i'm already planned a long..long..long..long and a long time 2 hv my own blog...only now during sem break i got this little piece of time 2 spend a little part of my precious time...to make my little wish came to reality,my blog "darkblue_element" ...huhuhu..it sounds like a little bit dark...yeah that's true....

Why i choose this kind of name..1st reason is because i like blue color of course...and 2nd reason is because "dark" is the word i use to give 1st impression for those who are coincidently read my blog...that some of my statement or my opinion might bring to hurt feeling...or may exposed my dark side...but it doesn't mean that all my posting are for expressing my dark side...hahaha...and dark side doesn't mean my bad part of myself...so don't misunderstand..for me it is a little part of myself that i can't express directly to others...and usually i keep it deeply in myself...

So, i think it's enough for today....just a little introduce about myself and my blog...hopefully i can use this opportunity usefully in proper and wise way...

Wassalam....

No comments:

Post a Comment